Starting Block Manipulation Example
This is a tutorial for starting the Block Manipulation Task example using the Jaco robot.
Initializing ROS Packages
Each application must be started from a different terminal window. The robot and the camera should be connected to the computer using a USB port and the robot should be homed using the available joystick. After initializing the packages, the MATLAB program should be run.
- Terminal 1: ROS initialization
- Terminal 2: Kinect initialization
roslaunch openni_launch openni.launch
- Terminal 3: AR markers identification initialization
roslaunch ar_track_alvar pr2_indiv.launch
- Terminal 4: MATLAB initialization (this initialization must be done from the terminal window)
- Terminal 5: Robot driver or V-REP initialization
roslaunch jaco_driver jaco_arm.launch
- Terminal 6: Block Manipulation app initialization
roslaunch block_manipulation block_manipulation.launch