This tutorial aims to teach how to make the actualization of the MACRO site's bibliography. The bibliography files are divided into six categories:
- Journals -> macro_journals
- Book chapters -> macro_book_chapters
- Peer reviewed international conference papers -> macro_int_conf
- Peer reviewed national conference papers -> macro_nat_conf
- Peer reviewed extended abstracts -> macro_abstracts
- Master thesis -> macro_master_thesis
After separating the bibliography into the categories, enter in the MACRO's site and login in the following screen:
Afterwards, in the top corner, go to Content/Media Manager.
There will be a folders list, select the bibtex.
Afterwards, click in Upload,
select your file and click in Start Upload.
Done! The bibliography file is up-to-date!